The MADE Show was fantastic. So glad to see so many inspired builders of frames and wheels!
If you're going to use aluminum nipples splined drive is your smartest option.
SPECIFY COLOR (YOU CAN MIX) IN COMMENTS AT CHECKOUT!
Used in proprietary form by wheel companies (Mavic, DT, etc.), this method has not been available to independent builders until now. Our splined nipples are:
• Lighter than square drive
• Cannot strip (spoke breaks first)
• Impossible to scratch color when building
• A wrench fit every 60° (aka faster)
• Wrench stays put, much more stable, easier to build
• Sleek, distinctive, better engineering
• 14G available in 13 colors, 15G in black and silver
For a complete discussion of the advantages, read here.
14G, 12mm length—Black, blue, red, silver, green, purple, gold, pewter, moon rock (deep blue), orange (more rust than fruit), turquoise, hot pink, and sour apple.
15G, 12mm length—Black and silver.